1000 Wildcat Dr.
Abbeville, LA 70510
DHA is the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid found in cell membranes all throughout your body. It is not from fish or fish oil and would be present in any tissue sample. It's especially important to your neural, retinal, and cardiovascular connective tissues.
• 97% of the omega-3 fats in your brain
• 93% of the omega-3 fats in your retina
• Critical to your heart's health
• A natural component of breast milk
• The most common omega-3 fat in the human body and the most important omega-3 fat
A vast collection of studies has shown that DHA is especially beneficial to pregnant and nursing mothers, infants, and the elderly. Healthy adults need it just as much for brain function. It improves cholesterol, and lowers the risk of ARMD, glaucoma, DES, and cognitive disorders, such as Alzheimer's and Dementia.
DHA comes from algae while most common sources of omega-3 fats comes from fish or fish oil. You can maintain your brain and eyes on any diet.
Do you value the health of your retinas and brain? Keep them healthy with DHA.